Three Seriesed Air Core Secondaries made on 666 pancake system.

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2011
      I had formerly noted;
      "I seem to recognize the purpose of the 666 pancake
      system. It changes three actions separate in time into three actions
      synchronious in time. Thus on the model to be shown, only two of those three synchronious actions in time will be harnessed. I do not yet have the parts made for the third harness."
      The thrid harness was the third extra secondary to be added in series.
      If one will recall I had formerly shown by scopings that a magnetic compression occurs on all three columns whereby each columns magnetic fields consisting of polar exits will be a strong field on one side, and a much weaker field on its opposite polar exit. Two of these strong fields exist on one side containing three polar exits and the remaining strong field is on the opposite side of the assembly, on the unused remaining phase 3. All of these stronger polar areas are then surrounded by 4 layer pancake spirals so that now this three seriesed segment secondary is identical in wire volume to all three phases themselves.

      If it were true that all these voltages on each of the secondaries were in phase, we might expect that testing each coil itself for amperage delivery upon short should produce more amperage in the chain when placed in the series? In any case the three secondaries in series produced more amperage then just two of them in series.

      Now from here that secondary itself can be given a capacity in parallel to allow amperage circulation between the secondary L and C values, and thus to also allow the source phase currents to change in accordance with that fact. Then a 40/1 step up transformer is placed as a parallel load on that secondary air core LC loop. A video showing these effects will be noted.
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2011
        Three Seriesed Air Core Secondaries made on 666 pancake system. Ferromagnetic 40/1 step up transformer added as load.
        http://youtu.be/cNH1TeXUXPA