Curing Problems by Inductive Loading

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2011
      I neglected to mention my next strategy; to see if loading down the phases will cure the stator line inbalance whereby no extra current from the source occurs. There is even another way to stop this madness, which is by doing the same thing by interphasal line connection means.
      I would suppose that eventually after so many things are tried, the issue will be resolved.