My Q&A, for browsing

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2011
      http://answers.yahoo.com/my-activity/qa

      Don't know if that one works, probably don't.
      Too simple for a URL I suppose.
      Testing 123 4 ect...
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2011
        --- In teslafy@yahoogroups.com, "Harvey D Norris" <harvich@...> wrote:

        > http://answers.yahoo.com/my-activity/qa
        >
        > Don't know if that one works, probably don't.
        > Too simple for a URL I suppose.
        > Testing 123 4 ect...
        > HDN
        Yes certainly folks, it works for me and is amuzing to pass the time. I am accustomed to think that others will not see the same thing as I do, especially with that URL listed above. But there is 73 answered questions from my end from my questioneering and answeringing, and just think, you might be able to vote a best answer for me, as many of these questions are unresolved... I think the above URL only takes one to ones OWN Q&A, so I guess I can't show my own by URL ... HDN