What are some uses of attracting the polarity of water?

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 9:14 PM
      Huh, thought I was done here, but this one I got right as a best answer. I couldn't find what I was looking for, some of those entries they sent to Siberia. But this one is good for the night and my record is one for four as best answer. I stand by my laurels, not my morals. HDN
      http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Au5lEwbdqU.qDrKNQYUCQrfsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20110519181732AAeyuIL