Original TCML Post

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2011
      Kind of funny here, Paul Nicholson made a rare reply to TCML, so I sent this to him and CC'd TCML as a second recipient. This meant that if TCML again refused the post, at least Paul would know that. So After 6 months, TCML finally agreed to show my works.

      First here is a preliminary reply;
      From: "Harvey Norris" <harvich@...>
      To: tesla@...
      23 Gauge Coil@ 2.4H using .05uf cap@ 465 hz alternator freq rests atop 3 phase pancake coils that compress total 3 ph.magnetic field towards top of layerings for reception by 2.4H/.05uf LC loop to make for a complete wirelessly powered tesla coil; primary is NOT connected to LINE INPUTS, but is procurred THRU THE AIR as a source freq secondary action.
      Primary arc gap powered thru the air from 3 phase pancake coils
      Terminal Arcs taken from video
      Bulb shown drawing discharge
      Power input;2A@9V@465hz
      The amperages shown are not the phase amperages, but the stator line amperages which themselves split into the delivery lines of phase amperage according to a delta delivery.
      266 prim
      Taken from 266 prim/tesla coil you tube video; 2nd embodiment of wireless TC made from 465 hz car alternator.
      HDN/ passing the buck which may stop here, but may end up elsewhere.
      If it walks like a duck, if it quacks like a duck; it IS a duck.

      Posting of your message titled "465 Hz Car Alternator TC pics"

      has been rejected by the list moderator. The moderator gave the
      following reason for rejecting your request:

      "WPT is an off-limits topic. It is difficult to understand the
      direction of your post. Please clarify and bring it in line with the
      posting policies. Thanks in advance. Chip"

      Any questions or comments should be directed to the list administrator