Re: [teslafy] URL for Brown Dwarfs

  • Doc green
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2011
       Hey Harv;
          It would be best if you use liquid nails (comes in a calk gun) on the wood, that way you don't run into the problems that metal can cause. I have some extra thompsons water seal that you need to use anyway to preserve the wood you have. I have a sprayer and you have a compressor. should be able to spay it all down in no time. and in will shed water like a ducks back.. Call me..
        Doc