Re: Wireless Isolated Dual Arc Gap Model Tested

    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2011
      --- In teslafy@yahoogroups.com, "Harvey D Norris" <harvich@...> wrote:

      > Will make video soon. Each of the secondaries in the previous demo had neon and incandescent bulb loads. Now these loads are replaced with arc gaps containing separate TC primaries in series. The bottom coil fails to fire its arc gap,(in the taping made I was able to get the weaker bottom side secondary to fire its smaller arc gap. But even if the arc gap does not fire the TC secondary connected to the bottom 266 secondary has a stronger responce)yet the responce from its secondary seems stronger. A definite division of stator voltages is present on the three phases empowering the 266 primary layering. Some interesting things to be shown. HDN

      The division of stator voltages is rather profound. Ph 1 recieves below what it should have where the open circuit voltage of the alternator should be in the 20 volt range. Phases 2 & 3 go upwards in voltage past that 20 volt input, where phase 3 is seen outputing household voltage range of ~110 volts, at least five times what should be seen at open circuit.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNXtFUo4gbo