Flicker Urls for 666 Machine

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2011
      Haven't been doing any experimental garage work for quite awhile now. Not that there is yet stones to be unturned. I've been mulling things over lately in my mind, as it is that certain ideas tend to drive you crazy, and you wind up incessantly thinking about them. In case here is the ferrite heating effect. By measurement of stator line amperages in comparison to the individual phase amperages, we must conclude that that resonant rise of amperage occurs. In a nutshell; A purely resistive load can never accomplish this, no transformation occurs and the source amperage is identical to the load amperage. Now the advantage of the tank circuit is that more amperage circulation exists in the loop, then the input amperage, thus the circuit encompasses a transformation from one quantity to the other. For resonance all of these transformations are dependent on the acting Q factor. We might conclude that the acting Q factor is always smaller then the ideal one as calculated by X(L)/R. Yet glaring discrepancies exist concerning this thought as measurement of interphasal voltage rises vs initial source voltages obtained by dividing resonances in time. To be continued...

      Posted this by mistake to JLN list;March 22
      666 coil system with pancake coil secondaries
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/harvich/5495252846/
      We have classified the 666 machine as a nine coil system using six polar
      reaction areas, given six options for polarity, where all the options are set at
      one sixth of a cycle, hence it produces the effects that a six phase system
      could deliver. Ordinarily we would not suppose that a six phase system can
      accomplish effects that a strict interpretation of the three phase system could
      not itself accomplish if instead the cycle separation time at the polar
      interaction areas were instead set at one third of a cycle or 120 degrees...,
      however this is untrue in light of the fact that the three phase system can not
      produce Lenz Law effects by mutual induction between phasings whereby that
      voltage component with relation to the phasal line connections and phase
      rotation will always arrive BEHIND that rotation, or be lagging it. Instead the
      666 machine allows that component to arrive AHEAD of the phase rotation. This in
      turn causes more voltage to appear on the interphasal outputs then the
      components it is sourced from.

      666 Coil System Voltage Outputs
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/harvich/5495059320/
      An average 13 some volts is internally made by resonant rise of voltage,(Vi)
      from the lowest possible input of ~1 volt stator obtained in unenergized field.
      On (1-2) 25.2 volts is obtained between 1Vi= 13.9 volts and 2vi= 13.2 volts. The
      phase angle by the law of cos is the sum of the squares of the component vi
      values minus the square of the interphasal voltage/ all divided by twice the
      multiplication of the component vi values; which then gives the cos of the phase
      angle. To find the actual phase angle we take the inverse cos function and
      multiply by 360 degrees/2pi radians.[13.9^2+13.2^2-25.2^2]/(2*13.9*13.2) =-.729
      ;cos^-1 (-.729)*(360/6.28)= 136.9 degrees. For (1-3) we find cos^-1(-.719)
      yeilds a 136 degree phase angle. Finally (2-3) yields cos^-1=-.485 equating to
      119.1 degrees. "Extra time has appeared on both (1-2) and(1-3) voltage
      differences in time, with a total phase angle difference of 392 degrees;~10%
      extra time. Coincidentally the 666 machine achieves 10% increase in inductive
      reactance by aquisition of mutual inductance by using 6 polar interaction zones
      interacted at 1/6th a cycle for a 6 phase effect; where employment of a 3 phase
      effect in these magnetic interactions between phasings will always yield the
      stronger opposite effect of instead decreasing the inductive reactance, and thus
      the possible q factor determined by X(L)/R should be diminished for the 3 phase
      example employing mutual inductance between phasings.

      The writing is on the wall concerning these findings. Here most remarkable of
      all is the method to create "expanded" time by use of compressional magnetic
      fields between three phase resonances. The 666 machine using pancake coils has
      yet to be built. Seldom can something so simple be constructed to deliver
      results beyond the imagination, and lending REAL credance to past history, where
      Einstein had to deal with making observations that time and space was distorted
      by the massive gravity of the sun by the pathway of stars viewed in an eclipse;
      where great experimental error came into play by his astronomical peers. Yet
      here the entire "time distortion aparatus" uses only rotating resonant magnetic
      fields engineered by division of opposition to produce a lenz law effect
      PRECLUDING,(in time) the effect delivered by its source line voltage, a
      recirculating effect that resembles a higher rotation superimposed upon a slower
      one,causing the phenomenon of cyclic voltages and showing the typical non-linear
      division of time periods away and returning to its source.

      Since many varieties of combinations exist, we should first recognize the
      existance of cyclic voltages by induction; whereby the period of the cycle is
      made by interference pattern of the original line voltage with its air core lenz
      law counterpart made by interphasal means.