666 Members

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2011
      Must have lost one there somewhere. In any case Holmes is about amazing discoveries tonight, having becoming illuminated about the true nature of the square root of five. The amazing thing here is about how the mind works, it may find an important thing, but like a squirrel, it will squirrel it away for future reference: AND MOST AMAZINGLY OF ALL A SORT OF BRAINWASHING OCCURS WHEREBY THE WHOLE PROCESS OF HIDING A THOUGHT FOR FUTURE REFERENCE IS FORGOTTEN!!! Watson would have remarked; Well, the game is afoot Holmes, let us see what this diversion into the past will provide.

      Holmes replied; Indeed Watson I concur as I can cite specific instances of this brainwashing, and how it occured to me in the greater picture. For now then we will use the the teslafy wayback machine search mechanism to find my thought at that time, which I recall was noted as "multidimensional electrical networks" or something thereabouts...
      Hot in pursuit of the past/ HDN