Wireless TC a "hot potato"

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2011
      Your request to the Tesla mailing list

      Posting of your message titled "Second Embodiment of the Wireless
      tesla coil." has been rejected by the list moderator. The moderator gave the following reason for rejecting your request:

      "Harvey,

      This makes no sense to me. Can you clarify? In the process, keep in
      mind our policy that wireless power transmission is not discussed on
      the list.

      Thanks in advance.

      Chip"
      Nope, I'm not going to clarify. I have instead sent the following to wireless energy yahoo group list; which they also will probably ignore. How historic this is to see the blinders come on, when people wont see what they profess to be working on??? It is just too controversial to deal with I suppose, it is a "hot potato" I will however work at posting to RT.com, the Russians like these kind of things...

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUdRQ2_ItM4
      From 465 hz 3 phase car alternator inputs, less then two amps/phase enables 1 inch secondary arcing. No component of the tesla coil apparatus is connected to the delta line delivery to triangular pancake coils made for mutual inductance between phasings.
      Instead the entire primary input of the TC is obtained by virtue of a seemingly non resonant air core transformer primary at source frequency of 465 hz coupled to a resonant secondary using ~2.4 H & 50 nf. Speculations on the action of the 3 phase primaries to produce these effects include the following;
      The three phase pancake coils are set in relation polarity wise to be predominantly magnetically repulsive to the pancake coils of phases 1 and 3, set below and above, and being 60 degrees apart in phase on both layer interactions. The study of 6 phase reactions has been neglected due to the fact that only 3 phase machines, and the study of possible mutual inductance effects between three phasings may have been conducted by others besides myself. We would then suppose that the study of 6 phase reactions of mutual inductance would only be an extension of principles to the same effects found on three phase. However this seems untrue in light of the fact that assymmetrical effects of a great degree are shown with the much tighter coupling made by these pancake coils. The decrease of inductive reactance in the three phase reaction by this tightest mutual inductance is readily noted, but the opposite effect of decreasing the inductive reactance by reversing the polarity connections of the middle pancake coil of phase 2, thereby making it a 6 phase reaction of 60 degrees, this practice hardly reduces the inductive reactance of the bottom layers 1 and 2, but the reactance of the top layer is instead decreased, instead of increased. This yeilds a higher current on the top layer of ph 3. However when the secondary inductor of 2.4H/50 nf is placed on that top layer, its conduction is removed far below its solitary reactance value of 2.3 mh, meaning its inductive reactance has finally been increased by coupling. However now the reactance of the layer below it as ph 2 has decreased beyond its solitary mesurement, and the higher primary current now appears on a different phase.
      Now in the video the three phase amperages with and without the secondary 2.4 H resonant load are shown. However these ratios do not become identical during actual operation because when the arc gap is open, the primaries see a resonant secondary, but when the arc gap firing occurs the capacitive value is shorted, and the primaries see only a reactive load, not yet shown or noted, but the net load on the primaries should be between those noted magnitudes. In any case at 14 min. in the video the phase amperages are
      ph 1) 9.3 volts supplying 1.522 A
      ph 2) 23 volts supplying 1.854 A
      ph 3) 9.5 volts supplying 1.604 A

      Now what becomes crucially relevant to diciphering the action of the three phase source is to next compare the delivery line amperages with respect to the noted delta ones, where the distortion of that three phase delivery by the magnetic fields in interaction are noted.
      (about 13:36 in the video)
      (1-3) delivery line 3.19 A
      supplies 1.52 and 1.6 deliveries. The currents must be 180 out of phase, in fact instruments show over that.
      "Introduction to Electric Circuits"
      Herbert W Jackson, pg 644
      "careful inspection of the delta system shows us that the tracing direction for one of the arrows is away from the source and the other is towards the source. Therefore the line current to the delta load must be the vector difference between the two load currents flowing in that line."

      Now here then we have a 3.19 A delivery line enabling a total of 3.12 A, an impossibility, but if it were instead 3.12 we conclude the currents are 180 out of phase with layers 1 and 3.

      (1-2) delivery line 2.26 A
      supplies 1.522A and 1.854A
      Law of Cos;
      [1.522^2+ 1.854^2- 2.26^2]/(2*1.552*1.854)= .1145
      cos^-1(.1145) * 360 degrees/6.28 radians= 83.46 degrees

      (2-3) delivery line 2.89 A
      supplies 1.854A and 1.604A
      Law of Cos;
      [1.854^2+ 1.604^2- 2.89^2]/(2*1.854*1.604)= -.3937
      cos^-1 (-.3937)* 360/6.28 = 113.24 degrees.

      Total phase angles around circle> 376.7 degrees.

      It has been seen in other machines exploiting the mutual inductance factor between 60 degree phasings that the Lenz law contribution to the next phase in the phasing rotation will be forward in time with respect to the actual position in time established by the phase rotation itself, and that component becomes additive cycle after cycle where the actual output from the source then appears as the summation of two slightly different frequencies, where the 1/6 cycle separation of Lenz law effects has caused a component that cycles at a slightly higher frequency that that of the frequency it is derived from. This causes the appearance of cyclic voltages on the effected phase(s), and remarkably also makes the measured time intervals between voltages to be "expanded". It is literally a machine to distort time to gain effects of a possible energy gain; here shown for the first time as a wireless tesla coil application.
      Sincerely Harvey D Norris
    • Carroll Gragg
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2011
        Harvey
        Don't let them get you down, sometimes people don't
        want to see/hear what they don't understand.

        You have a good idea/devise, don't let a little rejection get
        you down, hang in there.

        This was sent to me recently from Dr James Schwartz:

        "As soon as we start to believe that something is impossible
        we are giving up the very essence of what makes us able to
        do the impossible".

        Best wishes
        Carroll

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2011