Re: [teslafy] Teslafy Homepage Test

  • Laurent DAMOIS
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 17, 2010
      Hi Harvey,
      I want to replicate your tests, can you give us the electric shémas.
      Laurent DAMOIS
      2010/12/17 Harvey Norris <harvich@...>

      I routinely make my posts from the teslafy homepage listed at the bottom of this post. Here is the time lag involved with the writing of this sentence. It took 24 seconds for me to print that sentence. It took 48 seconds for the sentence to appear on my screen. I had noted before that my internet speed seemed vastly reduced on the first day that my internet was reconnected. However the next day my internet speed was completely normal. In fact the letters then appeared instantaneously as fast as I could type them. I attributed this time lag to the fact that after months of abscence from an internet connection, seven virus attacks occured within an hour of getting back online, in fact then I couldnt even get back online after shutting down. {I will try this test again with two sentences. I have two windows open, that of yahoo and that of the teslafy homepage.} It took 42 seconds to write those two sentences. It then took double this time period for those
      two sentences to appear which they did all in one block at 84 seconds from stop watch. Perhaps I have another virus attack, or the internet is just slow at this time period. It is 11 PM in OHIO as I post this from Yahoo mail. I am sending this letter to teslafy from yahoo mail to note some idiosyncracies. The homepage listed at the bottom shows that I am offline, but I am online. The problem here is that none of the messages that I posted from the teslafy homepage since last Monday , Dec 13th have arrived in my yahoo mailbox, so I am wondering whether this has also happened to other members. This should not be a matter of not having signed in, as I have noted before the teslafy homepage will not allow a post from that page to occur if the member is not signed in. In fact if you are already signed into Yahoo mail, you are automatically signed into the homepage. In any case I am wondering whether other teslafy members have received my recent posts
      since I have not. All four of these now appear on the homepage as...

      Three video series on the wireless tesla coil & further work from re
      I was lackadaisical in submitting this before and did not realize that the actual demonstration was not contained in the first video repeated here in the
      Posted - Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:38 pm Harvey D Norris

      Discovery of the Wireless Tesla Coil
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahGOsXb8fG0 Sincerely HDN
      Posted - Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:34 pm Harvey D Norris

      Farrell Correspondence
      Flux Capacitor Introduction http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2rdgHimfZk 666 Machine-(Secrets of the Unified Field book first shown on video)
      Posted - Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:37 pm Harvey D Norris

      The Shell Game
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUlKUgzW81Y Unbeknownst to me before this video was made tests were conducted showing that an identical spiral sensor coil used
      Posted - Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:19 am Harvey D Norris

      I see now that the homepage is showing that I am online, but right before this letter was made it was showing that I was not.

      I would appreciate if one of our members could make a quick reply as to whether they have recieved these last four submissions, as again I did not receive them in my mailings. If in fact none of our members have received them, they can be found at the homepage listed below, or if need be I can repost them from yahoo mail instead.

    • Doc green
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 17, 2010
        Hey Bro; I will try and come over to help you with your computer Sat. afternoon. think I can fix it up for you.
         Doc