The Shell Game

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 2010
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUlKUgzW81Y
      Unbeknownst to me before this video was made tests were conducted showing that an identical spiral sensor coil used for scoping would recieve the same signal phasing wise whether it was on the top or the bottom of the coil it monitored. However in the video when this test was made with the front coil, it failed that test (I was not aware it failed or would have made comment)and DID show a 180 phase difference upon reversal. Now the same test repeated for the third coil in the series DID show that non reversability on phasing of received signal? Something somewhere must be wrong, but if it aint wrong, this means that some unknown principle is at play, and may have to do with the phase rotation order. Note also the amplitude of signal in the solitary condition vs the first stacked condition where it is arranged for all the fields to be in 3 phase cancellation, but this does not occur because of non symmetrical currents whereby in both stacking cases one of the end coils will recieve more current. However because the 263 configuration shown on the first stacking,(two polar magnetic reaction areas with six options of polarity where these options are set at 1/3 cycle difference in time); because this stacking is set for magnetic cancellation we should be obtaining LESS magnetic field exiting the remaining pole endings per the amount of amp turns found on that nearest polar coil. In contrast for the last shown 266 configuration(middle coil set for repulsive action shown at 1/6th cycle separation) we should obtain MORE magnetic field per amount of amp turns on the exiting polar coils. Also note that the 266 condition changes the normal 120 degree phasing between top and bottom magnetic fields to one of closer phasing, thus we must be exhibiting torsional field effects.
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2012
        Sequential placement of 2.6, 2.7 H secondaries on 666 pancake primary system.
        http://youtu.be/zXnTELtX5R0