The Millennium Prophesy

  • William Alek
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2010
      Hello all,

      Where would you go with 3 days notice?
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7T9heta_qLI

      Will you survive the coming Earth Changes?

      The Hopi's call it "The Red Kachina," the Chinese call it "The Red Dragon in
      the Sky," the KJV Bible calls it the "Great Red Dragon." It's the return of
      Planet X. Aurora continues her series of The Millennium Prophesy with her
      special guest, Gilbert Eriksen on VNN.

      My special special guest on the PROGRESSIVE TECHNOLOGY HOUR is Roger
      Anderton. Roger presented an interested paper at the NPA17 Conference this
      year that deals with the Einstein Conspiracy. Listen and find out what it
      is?

      Michael talks about Lady Clarion and the Clarion Call on the COSMIC
      CONNECTION.

      Radio like nowhere else! NO LIVE SHOW THIS WEEKEND! Please visit our
      archives for our latest shows!
      http://VortexNetworkNews.com

      Bill

      ---