Re: Free Energy Generator

  • laurent.damois
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26 12:34 AM
      GREAT !!!!
      Your experiment demonstrate:
      - that cogravitational force exist (GEM Theory = Gravito Electro Magnetic Theory)
      - that neutral current exist
      and with it is possible to calculate speed of gravity
      Very Very good experiment !!!!
      Can you give me the Laser Beam Reference ? I will replicate your experiment
      Thank
      Laurent DAMOIS

      From: free_energy@yahoogroups.com

      Free Energy Generator

      Hello,
      I have invented the free energy generator, based on my previous discovery "the
      gravitational isolator", which is very simple: some weights placed on a wheel
      that has one half isolated gravitationally, obtaining the rotation only by the
      action of the gravity force, on the other half of the wheel.

      You can see how it works into the image from http://allempl.xtreemhost.com

      being one of the most important applications of the gravitational isolator.

      Sincerely yours,
      Mihail Vrapcea

      Re: Free Energy Generator