HAARP, Chemtrails and the Hollow Earth Theory

  • William Alek
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2010
      Hello all,

      My special guest on the PROGRESSIVE TECHNOLOGY HOUR is research scientist,
      Brooks Agnew, PhD.

      Brooks is currently the Vice President of Engineering for Green Star
      Products, Inc. (stock symbol GSPI) He has helped design and construct the
      most efficient BIODIESEL production plant on the West Coast to make 8
      million gallons of clean-burning biodiesel per year. He is also the
      company's lead engineer to build the largest algae-biodiesel facility in the
      world in Salt Lake City. He grew up in Pasadena, California. His interest
      in space exploration inspired him with friends at JPL, NASA, and Hughs. He
      entered the Air Force in 1973, where he graduated top in his class in
      electronics engineering. He later graduated with honors in Chemistry from
      Tennessee Tech. As a physicist, he is probably one of the most experienced
      pioneers of ground probing radar technology in the world. This technology is
      currently utilized in the Mars Express program.

      As a commercial scientist, he has authored thousands of technical papers,
      booklets, or video documentaries. Dr. Agnew has joined with veteran
      archaeologist EJ Clark to produce the most comprehensive book ever written
      on the creation of the Earth. Thousands of readers call it the greatest
      story on the universe. He is also currently the leader of the North Pole
      Inner Earth Expedition. Their self-published non-fiction work became a
      national best seller in less than 60 days. His philosophy is, "Everything we
      do will eventually affect the universe. Do it on purpose."

      http://www.arkofmillionsofyears.com/
      http://www.phoenixsciencefoundation.org/

      To listen LIVE, visit http://VortexNetworkNews.com

      To ask Brooks some questions during the show, call: 928.202.4274
      or use SKYPE for FREE: skype:intalek2.call.in?call

      Bill

      ---
      PROGRESSIVE TECH CENTER, INC.
      2370 W. SR 89A, Ste 11-422