Five Stars Of Work

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2010
      In the first place I do not understand how or why when a you tube is submitted, you gain five stars for the submission? Apparently this means that others have approved and given you a rating, so this must be a judgemental process. If this is the case, why cant I just vote for myself? Surely provisions must exist to prevent this, otherwise you might featherbed your own job. In any case I would like to know how I can approve other peoples videos by voting so they can have a five star rating also. In both of these cases I am ignorant concerning how it works. So here is where I placed the harvich you tube videos via the URL;
      http://www.youtube. com/user/ harvich?feature= mhw4
      Fifteen are there on numerous subjects.
      Sincerely HDN
      Pioneering the Applications of Interphasal Resonances http://tech. groups.yahoo. com/group/ teslafy/