Re: [teslafy] Exotic German NAZI Technology

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 20 6:44 PM

      --- On Sat, 3/20/10, William Alek <doctor_whodini03@...> wrote:

      From: William Alek <doctor_whodini03@...>
      Subject: [teslafy] Exotic German NAZI Technology
      To: "TESLAFY EMAIL GROUP" <teslafy@yahoogroups.com>, "NOAHS ARK ENERGY RESEARCH GROUP" <noahsarkenergyresearch@yahoogroups.com>, "GREENGLOW EMAIL GROUP" <greenglow@yahoogroups.com>, "FREE ENERGY EMAIL GROUP" <free_energy@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Saturday, March 20, 2010, 12:42 AM

      Hello all,

      My returning guest this week on the PROGRESSIVE TECHNOLOGY HOUR is
      researcher and author, Dr. Joseph Farrell. Joe will be talking about his new
      book, "Roswell and the Reich: The NAZI Connection."

      Sorry to have missed todays show, will look in archives. I would love to speak with Mr Farrell on several points on investigation where I have republished several points on Gabriel Kron, which he has pointed out in his Unified Field Theory book.

      I am quite surprised at your own success in the radio entertainment field concerning free energy ideas. I have called into your show several times as Harvey from Ohio.

      Keep up the good work Bill.

      By the way we saw the UFO's over Ohio the other night, and it has been reported in the local news outlets.

      Sincerely

      Harvey D Norris

      _,_._,___