Exotic German NAZI Technology

  • William Alek
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2010
      Hello all,

      My returning guest this week on the PROGRESSIVE TECHNOLOGY HOUR is
      researcher and author, Dr. Joseph Farrell. Joe will be talking about his new
      book, "Roswell and the Reich: The NAZI Connection."

      Aurora's special guest on the VORTEX NETWORK NEWS HOUR is metaphysical and
      mystical workshop leader, Geneva Faith Sugarbaker, MS Ed. Geneva will be
      talking about "Activating and Amplifying Your Innate Spiritual Powers."

      Michaels's next show on THE COSMIC CONNECTION is titled, "Bigfoot Sounds
      Off." Michael will be discussing his insights into the reality of the
      creature known by many names; Bigfoot, Sasquatch, Yeti, Abominable Snowman,
      the swamp creature, etc.

      Tune-in "LIVE" starting at 10am PT, 1pm ET by visiting:
      http://vortexnetworknews.com

      Bill

      ---
      PROGRESSIVE TECH CENTER, INC.
      2370 W. SR 89A, Ste 11-422
      Sedona, AZ 86336
      PHONE: 928.282.1685
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 20, 2010

        My returning guest this week on the PROGRESSIVE TECHNOLOGY HOUR is
        researcher and author, Dr. Joseph Farrell. Joe will be talking about his new
        book, "Roswell and the Reich: The NAZI Connection."

        Sorry to have missed todays show, will look in archives. I would love to speak with Mr Farrell on several points on investigation where I have republished several points on Gabriel Kron, which he has pointed out in his Unified Field Theory book.

        I am quite surprised at your own success in the radio entertainment field concerning free energy ideas. I have called into your show several times as Harvey from Ohio.

        Keep up the good work Bill.

        By the way we saw the UFO's over Ohio the other night, and it has been reported in the local news outlets.

        Sincerely

        Harvey D Norris

        _,_._,___