Re: PMA/Car Alternator/ Hydroxy Booster Networking.

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2010
      --- In teslafy@yahoogroups.com, "Harvey D Norris" <harvich@...> wrote:

      > Now that we have encountered the preliminary difficulties of building and demonstrating the teslafy model of 5 cylindrical cells in series with wider surface areas between 1/2 inch shell spacings minus tolerance of shell widths themselves; it has been seen that with only a baking soda electrolytic solution, a conventional hydroxy booster unit for sale that operates from the automotive 13-14 DC volt input does not seem practical according to this design; which is undoubtably due to the wider separation of plates vs other practical marketed designs, and perhaps also due to each plate area in succession also becoming cylindrically smaller in surface area as does occur in the concentric cell design. In the first testings of just a single contained vessel of 5 series cell, about 25 VDC was procurred from the wall by using a 440 1kva 4;1 transformer in reverse; to provide one quarter of the household voltage available for DC rectification to the load. According to the 1 KVA rating this means that only 8.3 Amps should be permitted to exist through the primary; which means for this wall powered electrolysisor experimentation, the available step down transformers are not sufficient to deliver what may be obtained through PMA motor means, where greater then 10 amps are easily available.
      >
      > In any case the units we designed do not work as ordinary hydroxy boosters, for the simple fact that we have wider plate separations near 1/2 inch, and the correspondingly reduced surface areas on the inwards directional shells. The first data indicates that 10 amps conduction could be attained with ~25 DCV, or about twice the automotive DCV availability.
      >
      > The original design purpose for PMA automotive hydroxy cell was imagined to be an application whereby several [5 unit series cells] would themselves be needed to be added in series before conduction from the PMA itself would ensue across the total amount of cells in series, by virtue of exceeding the normal 1.7-2DC volts thermo-neutral potential of cells whereby they initially become conductive.
      It is readily seen that for prodigious gas operation, the voltage applied across each cell in series will be far above that of this so called neutral point. Here assuming an equal five cell division @ 25 DCV, this is 5 volts/cell.

      The first testings of the PMA / 5 cell cylindrical electrolysis load were made with the vessel only half filled with electrolyte. This was retested with the following results.

      At motor idle this yeilds 4A conductions @ 18.5 VDC input.
      This was using two tablespoons baking soda/ gallon of distilledwater.
      The generator regiters 22.7 VDC open circuit.

      Midrange operation yeilds 21.6 VDC enabling 6.4 A.

      High end rpm yields 32 DCV enabling 15A.
      The PMA then has an open circuit value of ~40VDC.

      The strategy then becomes making the loads in parallel rather then series. Essentially the motor can make the load appear as two ohms, when ordinarily at 25DCV from wall rectified source it appears as three ohms. So the combination of the two effects simultaneously then will be tried for observance of the circuits actions of split amperage supplies.
      HDN

      This approach in turn depended upon securing the best electrolytic conduction between plates; where here the more caustic lye solution has not yet been tested in comparison of effects. But here because of the comparison introduced by less conductive solutions, if that is the case, shows that the same principle might be exploited using only 5 cells in series concentrically at some 9 inches length; and 1/2 inch to 3 1/2 inch outwards in shells.