Miniature BRS Construction Enabled

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2010
      This will now become part of my museum, along with famous actors, including Humphrey Bogart, and Marilyn Monroe. However that is just the background. I also have the coveted Nikola Tesla Tombstone, along with my own. In any case things are ready to go for demo, and folks will see for themselves what I am talking about.

      This embodiment seems so worthy of placement; that now I am reticent to move anything at all; and to just construct everything around these point of placements. But to indicate how these structures are moved, a picture is worth a thousand words. To the right of me is a large version of my magnetic field invention, and to the left is the same thing in miniature. And in the middle is the computer.

      Each of these so called inventions can be interfaced with the other; but they can do so in more then one way. In fact mysteries develope about the way they can interact. This is when I first became employed as a detective in the matter.

      But I soon discovered that my paid investigation was in fact about myself, so the next step was in limbo. I then decided to just to fake the entire episode and report upon my own endeavours as if I were a separate party, and to my amazement, the sponsors of monetary funds completely believed the fabrication, as it can be called.

      But what is a fabrication, and what is not a fabrication is always determined by common sense. If one cannot ascertain the truth amongst apparent falsehoods delivered to the host, no discrimination exists.

      Let us just say, I have used many words to discredit myself, and that truth itself cannot be discredited.

      But as I started to say, I had some actors behind me here, and this will be shown in the future.