Why the need for motor powered electrolyis.

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2010
      This may have to do with combinations of networks.,,, and how that is effectively combined. I do have a cited reference here looking through my memory banks of dates, in fact it was a combination of TWO ferrite heating inputs; one through wall variac AC/DC rectification step down combined with with the ordinary alternator frequency resonant effects applied through DC rectifications to initially create the ferrite heating effect itself, and then when the heating had been obtained from the resonant source which reduced the ferrite resistance sufficiently so that additional "off network" sources could be added to the empowerment; this was the following result;
      7.6 A SrFe Conductions Via wall & alternator input
      http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/files/SP/Dsc00754.jpg
      SrFe Heating Effects with Ferromagnetic and Resonant Voltage Sources
      http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/messages/1428
      Jan 4, 2005
      "In this situation with only 17 volts parallel
      input from the wall voltage system, if the alternator contribution is
      turned off, this disables the entire system, as the heat glow factor
      decreases over time as the input amperage drops gradually also with
      the accordant loss of heat. The 17 volts input from the wall voltage
      system was unable to maintain any kind of constant ferrite amperage,
      so in this system with the wall voltage contribution initially set at
      a lower voltage then the resonant contribution, the wall voltage is
      set too low to maintain the heating effect, and the system will only
      work (cooperatively) when both sides are engaged."

      Now considering that the water cell as a load is also a non-linear load as the ferrite acts; we can understand that when the motor acts to provide ~28-30 DCV across the working cell; what will be the action when another 28-30 DCV source adds its currents to the same cell in parallel? This is a big question. IT IS ONLY THE VOLTAGE ACROSS THE WATER CELL ITSELF THAT NEGOTIATES ITS PRACTICAL RESISTANCE BY NON LINEAR LOAD CONSIDERATIONS. If both sources contribute current to equal the same volume of current CURRENTLY SHOWN at that DC voltage application; this then implies that only half of the needed current is drawn from both sides. If this happens it implies that on the motor supply side of the amperage input, its load being reduced by half/ it must then have a higher output voltage across that load, since its demands are reduced; which in turn means that the combined voltage sources may produce a higher voltage then expected across the same simultaneous DC non linear load. This thought is merely the first of those that can be introduced when when simultaneous networks are considered whereby because of their inter-dependencies the expected results may differ from the actual ones. This goes in concordance with Gabriel Kron's ideas.