Edison Forces Discount Teslafy

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2010
      I am forced to admit discrepancies on the rotational pole face rotor magnetism phenomenon.

      If an opponent wishes to show something that can wreck the system; I will agree then after further observation it does wreck the system. However how it wrecks the system is only a preliminary observation, and assuredly the former arrangement can be quickly put back in place.