Tinkertoys

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2010
      Years ago they sold wooden toys to children; for them to build with.
      When I was in the first or second or third grade, god forbid, the damn woman child next to my house would come over and play with my tinkertoys and build something, and then when she came back over again, she would say why did you tear apart what I made? I would think to myself you dont own the damn thing, so why must you badger me with questions like this? Lorrie Cummings as I remember was possesive as woman go at that young age, but not nearly as possesive as Darlene Krusinski, who owned my soul: lock; stack: and barrel as they say. I had supreme luck to escape from her clutches at an early age, and even employed espionage to attain this goal, so later their family considered me a spy.

      People dont realize that they are like these same children in their actions. They come over to other peoples houses and start playing with your computer, or do abusive things, such as watching porns or something. Being a religious person this offends me in the first place. Keep your damn habits at home. The rest of the world will force the true person to act accordingly, and seek isolation.

      So then you also have these same people intruding upon your liberty that insist that your computer; which is actually your set of tinkertoys; must be operated in such or so a way; and you need this program or that program to clean the shit out of your head ect... The next thing they do is put icons all over your desktop; I should know: I have at least 20 or 30, and I dont think I put a single one there myself.

      And then the worst thing of ALL, is when two people at the same time are adding upteen program things to clean your computer, just because they said you need it; and when they are done you can't access anything at all. One party then may say it is the other ones fault.

      But in any case I put you tubes videos up on the PMA water cell operations, but I cant cite the URL's because someone wants to work through Windows and wipe out the firefox thing I use.

      My solution is simple, no one else is going to play with my tinkertoys anymore. I will put the system right and put a lock on it. In the first place I must be the luckiest person alive not to have more scavengers around me. But for now I cannot cite references until my computer is rescued from these foreigners.