Another Plasma Transformer Test.

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2010
      I am hot on the trail here, Watson.
      I have made the modifications to produce a high frequency transformer of the lowest frequency conversion, some 5000 hz.
      This uses ~ 2.4 miles of 23 gauge secondary wire.
      However the full screen scope deflection at 10 x probe, when loaded down by a quartz insulated distilled water cell; after rectification by high frequency diodes to the cell shows such a dramatic reduction of voltage that it does no work. Sounds like me. But it still becomes important that the source signal can still be seen by scope after load down, it has become reduced from 200 volts to 2 volts or so.

      This will be the next you tube video.