Scalar Rf Helium/Neon Bulb Demo

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2010
      For the first time so called "scalar signal generation" by opposite polarity bulb rf sources is shown. It is not mentioned in this demo, that the position of oscilloscope probe leads is actually crucial to receiving the signal, and incredibly all the input scoping wires must kept far in space from plate wires, delivery wires, ect...; or the received signal splits into unconnected opposite polarities; something that is not so easily described. But the "uncohered" signal the scope then picks up is the "predominant effect" picked up; where here I was able to show a "cohered signal". It should be easy to tomorrow to show what the uncohered signal looks like with another you tube video; as my scope expert Karl Bender says he will be stopping by.

      I see now that my first opinion was wrong, the position of the bulbs lengthwise to each other respectively has nothing to do with the generated scalar signal; indeed at the start of the video I present this as a supposition, but at the end of the video I see that the bulb arrangement producing supposed unison of rf signals by lengthwise polarity considerations of bulbs as rf sources, instead this seems to produce a stronger scalar signal.

      The issue then becomes the fact that when one bulb is making its rf burst from a positive peak polarity; the counterpart bulb is doing so from a negative 60 hz peak polarity; and that each of these bulbs evidently produce opposite polarity rf signatures; irrespective of their intervening positioning on vertical adjacent measurings.

      http://www.youtube.com/user/harvich#p/a/u/0/8gOoKyGvfEs