"Doc" Green's Malaysia Pictures on Facebook

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2010
      Funny thing is we already figured out that we were distant relations ourselves, since my mothers family also came from Appalachia, and a Dotson in the little Smokies, as Layfayette Tenn is sometimes referred to is as good as one from the real thing, a hundred miles east from there. Been there twice now with him. In any case one of the lookers on Doc's facebook entries noticed that they were also related.
      http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=wall&ref=search&id=1076092202
      Dont know if the url will work, but there are a few interesting photos from the overseas journey. Their time is 12 hours opposite to that in Ohio. Been in touch on Skpe occasionally after some computer problems.