Secrets of the Unified Field/Joseph P Farrell

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2010
      I would recommend this book for free energy enthusiasts. I am quite surprised with the authors analysis of science vs history. Somewhere I have commented on another book of his, SS Brotherhood of the Bell, or something, but I have three of them now, one not even looked at.

      However here I am quite astounded that what Mr. Farrell indicates in this cited work; and HOW it directly correlates with my work on proving a process of time conversion into energy. As such I will be citing his work to corroborate my own future work in this category. To refresh memory and claims in this category I will simply state that higher dimensional processes can be shown to yield energy through a load making heat, without that load reducing the evidence of its higher dimensional input. As per past post;
      http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/message/2623
      Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:18 pm
      Why a load needs to be demonstrated on time distortion circuits