Scalar Station One

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2010
      Now I have described two different ways to produce air core magnetic fields in cancellation at their polar areas, and the tuning thereby determined by series resonances in mutual inductance. The same effect seemingly is obtained by both magnetic circumstances of comparison.

      However it seems that wall of voodoo may point out discrepancies.
      Scalar Station 1 may be producing a cancellation of north poles in time, but where is Scalar Station 2 simultaneously being opposite to the first one, being the same thing in time, but it instead is showing a south pole compressional planar wave, instead of a north one, designed to intersect at a more distant zone at right angles of planar waves themselves. Can this be done by wiring arrangements alone, as concerns inner vs outer winding directions. Is something being glossed over? How exactly should it be done? Of course I have considered these things and paradoxes of definitions.

      Of course, said the Norris, this means nothing in replication of theory, as we have not connected an arc gap between the stations, or even for common folk, even explained how that two things that look the same, might be different in further examination.
      HDN
      Pioneering the Applications of Interphasal Resonances http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/