Overunity by REASONED definition.

  • harvich
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2002
      It means we get more amperage by Ohms Law, than we should get by the
      impressed measured voltage. Although this can be attained by several
      means, the ways and means of achieving it bring the whole definition
      into question. Is it truly overunity?

      In the case of 3 phase alternator inputs showing these effects,
      there are reasonable arguments that can be made to show that the
      results are only occuring from special considerations. Therefore that
      argument can be removed by scaling up the resistance of tested
      models. The problem to be determined is specifically this; by the
      laws of maximum power transfer it is known that when the load equals
      the internal resistance of the source, maximum power transfer occurs,
      but it then occurs at 50% efficiency.

      This would not be so problematic as a definition, if it were for not
      a single perplexing fact, which is that the internal resistance of
      the source ACTUALLY appears to change with the common ways it is
      accounted for.
      By taking the standard definitions of generator action, and
      comparing those definitions as compared to what is delivered by AC 3
      phase converted alternator, significant deviations are noted. The AC
      converted alternator DOES NOT WORK as would be deciphered from book
      knowledge. That knowledge will dictate that if a short is placed on
      the output, maximum amperage will occur. Book knowlege tells this
      with graphs explaining that yes that max amperage does appear, but
      when it occurs the voltage of the source will have also dropped to
      such a degree that there is ACTUALLY LESS POWER TRANSFER, than would
      occur by registered voltage times impressed amperage if the
      conditions for maximum power transfer occured.

      By shorting out a stator phase and measuring the amperage in this
      experimentation at 480 hz, it is determined that on delta short the R
      (int) value should be 1/5 ohm. What this further means in actual load
      application is that then if the load were actually the same value,
      the open circuit voltage should only drop 50 % on that same 1/5 ohm
      load. However with the experimentation using those approximate ohmic
      resistances in WYE for magnetic cancellation in 3 spirals in mutual
      induction, the actual voltage drop from open circuit is far beyond
      50%. Thus the impressed voltage is being reduced far beyond what
      should be occuring, and with the effect of theorized mutual
      inductance we wind up with more amperage on the circuit than can be
      explained by the reduced apparent voltage, and its conduction by Ohms
      law. To further explain the excess of current we can speculate that
      not one, by two emf sources are on on the windings, and the voltage
      meter only shows the apparent emf input by the alternator, but
      actually each winding recieves additional and beyond source emf by
      mutual induction of spiral windings.

      To go further here, the actual acting resistance that exhibits that
      50% drop in open circuit voltage vs loaded state appears to be about
      1 ohm, and not 1/5 ohm. This additionally means that tests showing
      excess amperage using 1/5 ohm loads in magnetic cancellation via WYE
      spiral mutual inductance are actually tests made with the generator
      in OVERLOAD operation, although this was not initially ascertained by
      tests of short measured amperages.

      Thus in this reasoning, the same tests need to be made again with the
      resistances of the wye spirals in magnetic cancellation brought close
      to 1 ohm, whereby then if the same effect of excess amperage is
      noted, the error brought on by measurements made by generator in
      overload may be dismissed.

      The next argument is a little more involved, and consists of the same
      inconsistancies involved with making amperage observations. Then we
      can invent and readily explain those observations by the accounting
      for a third dimensional reactance (spatial) coordinate that will
      limit the current in a branch, and when combined with its opposite
      limitation made by spatial resonance reaction unlock that current,
      with the NET result that more current comes out of the branch than
      should logically exist. HDN (talking like Spock, quite a rarity)