Re: Ferrite Toroids Show Low Resonant Frequency

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 13, 2009
      --- In teslafy@yahoogroups.com, "Jones Beene" <jonesb9@...> wrote:

      > Harvey,
      >

      > I know that you have shown an interest in both ferrites, 3-phase, and
      > water-splitting.
      >

      > Younger kids today use the term "mash-up". I don't really know if the
      > following suggestion is a mash-up or not. Anyway, here is a video that I
      > would like you to take a look at.
      >

      > http://www.youtube.com/user/ozicell#p/u/5/3hCft3RsOmI

      Yes this is the same one.
      > It seems to show pure water being split by a DC solenoid alone, no polarity
      > or frequency or resonance effects. Never mind that there is not much gas.
      > There shouldn't be any.
      If the wire were uninsulated, a voltage difference would exist between the top terminals. He does not specify that he is using distilled water, only purified. It seems there are many bozos out there in the you tube field. I would rather take the time to be concise than make a video full of mistakes, which I have already done. I have quoted microseconds as milliseconds ect... I will be taking my time on the next video, showing unity of opposite reactive pathways as a doubling of reactive current. But thanks for bringing this to my attention.
      HDN