TESLAFY & Reasons WYE

  • harvich
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2002
      TESLAFY: To emulate the actions of Nikola Tesla, by case example.
      Exemplified in that example is the prognosis he undertook, namely to
      place mental models of action prior to actual realisation, and to
      make the ways and means for their realizations as concrete phenomenon
      enabled by experimental apparatus. To TESLAFY is a bit more than
      merely having conceptial realization of possibilities, it more has to
      do with making the blueprint come into reality. That is the
      historical record of Uncle Nick, who fought the uphilll battle of
      miscomprehension in the beginning years of the electrical industry,
      and the famous Edison /Westinghouse AC/DC battle where the better AC
      ideas became into common use.

      I See no problem in refering to Tesla as Uncle Nick, namely due to
      the fact that every high frequency experimentor knows his authorship
      of the practice of the tesla coil, and its evolution through various
      devices of practicality in modern civilsation. He is in fact related
      to every experimentor following his footsteps. However here we have a
      BIG problem. Tesla overstepped the bounds of reasoning and as the
      numerous commentators of his long lifetime have detailed, he began to
      beleive in another electrical scheme of one wire transmission of
      energy with the earth as a medium.

      That damn Tesla, who saw many one wire actions at high frequency,
      then goes on to imagine how that might take place on a large scale.
      However the laws of resonance are limited to the medium it has
      propagation through with losses, and every serious thinker past
      Tesla's time has ruled his thinking rediculous, for the simple laws
      of radiation emmited vs the amount of reception at a specified
      distance.

      I should have learned all these things over time as I seemed to have
      been placed in the footsteps of this master, which the doubters have
      called a master of deception. I thought it very funny how deception
      can be made, in as much it would be easy to call Tesla in for
      unfinished business.
      As I recall I was working on that water thing, where a high frequency
      water cell can be made by spatial resonance. And then again there is
      the WYE configuration of scalar three phase that apparently delivers
      in exces of ohms law conduction, so where to start?

      I remember nine years ago the resemblance, so we both have pictures
      at 37. I will remember to shave better next time, as should Tesla.