Why a load needs to be demonstrated on time distortion circuits

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2009
      "I have discovered this process that converts time into voltage. It involves creating resonant voltage rises themselves separated in time within a cycle of the same frequency from a three phase generator, where each phase has a voltage rise beyond their respective voltage inputs, and then measuring the relative voltages BETWEEN the resonated phases."

      This of course is not logical at all, or perhaps there are other explanations, but one thing is for certain, or should be. After ascertaining that more voltage is present then should be when accounted of from those off phased resonant sources of voltage, we can of course put loads on those voltage sources to reduce the appearance of those input load voltages back to the level that SHOULD appear when no time distortion is taking place. Thus I was quite surprised when the first attempt at doing this using the heating of ferrite as a load, that it DID NOT reduce the effect of finding more voltage across the load then what should be delivered to that load by the exterior three phase voltage deliveries surrounding it; or another words time is still being expanded beyond the normal 360 degrees, and now we can show this process powering a load. It only takes six 14 gauge 500 ft spools to demonstrate the principle. It can be shown without employing the later flux capacitor experiments that demand very large coils to obtain the needed interior coil volume to place the balancing capacity. However those coils use the 6 coil 14 gauge resonance system to be placed into action, they are line connected interior resonances. All of this will be reconstructed and dealt with later. This research was stopped last winter because the coils were used for 60 hz resonance experimentation, which will be shown in the next video. Then they can be restored to their original configuration as used in the flux capacitor research.