Ferrite Toroid Plasma Arc Transformer

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2009
    • Jones Beene
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2009

        Harvey,

        This is interesting, and there are several claims of anomalies with toroids which are spatially linked (especially Rodin coils) - but this experiment is apparently not in that category (or is it) – can you provide a little more information about where you are going with the experiment ? Is there a write-up in a file somewhere? Is the plasma tube the primary?

        Thanks,

        Jones

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2009
          --- In teslafy@yahoogroups.com, "Jones Beene" <jonesb9@...> wrote:

          > Harvey,
          >

          > This is interesting, and there are several claims of anomalies with toroids
          > which are spatially linked (especially Rodin coils) - but this experiment is
          > apparently not in that category (or is it) - can you provide a little more
          > information about where you are going with the experiment ? Is there a
          > write-up in a file somewhere? Is the plasma tube the primary?
          Yes the plasma tube is the primary. Todays You tube shows the use of longer 12 inch Xenon and Kypton bulbs. The ferrite toroids were wound by Doc, who says he can wind more. The 12 inch bulbs show signals whether they are connected to the end capacities or not, as shown in the Gout demo. In the first experimentation in connecting one toroid winding in series with the other, as they are shown on you tube for the highest voltage delivery, both a decrease in frequency and a gain in voltage were noted when the toroids were seriesed. I should soon order more of these ferrite toroids from Amidon. The Bob Boyce water cell people are interested in them, but according to an Australian sounding guy it is all a spoof;
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF4zuqWEoI0&feature=related
          Maybe I should try sending my You tube videos on ferrite toroids to him... Concerning the Rodin coil thing I havent seen any intelligent attempts to find the resonant freq of such a constructed coil, which using a signal generator isnt that hard to do, I just repeated this procedure lately on both sides of a TC model...
          Sincerely HDN