DARPA's Project PEGASUS, Part 2

  • William Alek
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2009
      Hello all,

      My returning special guest this week on The PROGRESSIVE TECHNOLOGY HOUR is
      the President of the Mars Anomaly Research Society, Andrew D. Basiago:
      http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=44331594134

      Andrew continues his startling revelation of technologies developed during
      DARPA's Project PEGASUS.

      The Mars Anomaly Research Society (MARS) is a non-profit corporation
      registered in the State of Washington. MARS was founded in 2008 by Andrew D.
      Basiago, a lawyer in private practice in Washington who wrote The Discovery
      of Life on Mars (2008), the first work to prove that Mars is an inhabited
      planet. Andy serves as President of MARS. Alfred Lambremont Webre, the
      father of the field of exopolitics and author of Exopolitics (2005), is
      Chairman of the Board of Advisors of MARS. The mission of MARS is to lead
      the international effort to research, disclose, and educate the public about
      life on Mars and craft law and public policy related to it.

      Steve, a Time Traveler or Chrononaut:
      http://www.intalek.com/AV/jump1.wmv

      The Tipler Tunnel:
      http://johntitor.strategicbrains.com/TimeMachine.cfm

      Listen LIVE this Saturday morning starting at 10am PT, 1pm ET:
      http://www.achieveradio.com/vortex-progressive-tech/index.php

      All my shows are archived at AchieveRadio.com

      Bill

      ---
      PROGRESSIVE TECH CENTER, INC.
      7760 E. State Rte 69, Ste C5-381