Demo of Magnetically Controlled Time Distortion Circuit

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2009
      Have today returned to alternator resonance research, where DSR's were reorganized for mutual induction. Each DSR, (Delta series resonance) provides a voltage rise internally on its LC circuit midpoint with reference to either outside connection. The story of events leading up to this are quite incomprehensible. It seem to be that a forward working time device has somehow been converted into a backwards working one. And I am left shaking my head in misbelief.
      The story behind this is somewhat amuzing, but actually it more aptly might be determined to be called amazing. I last had the DSR's arranged for ferrite conduction and heating measurements. These circuits were reconstructed after several hours of wrangling with the many meters attached, as other garage construction projects have knocked things loose. I often go to the Eagles Club in Streetsboro every Wednesday with my German friend Karl Bender who has has donated some expensive resistors for a future pole pig ballasting problem with TC's. In any case a bar conversation came up where after ibibing one to many beers, I declared that I could show a circuit that could be shorted out and still deliver amperage to a load; yes I guess that should be easy enough to show although this variety of exposition may have been different, my memory is dim, but I do recall that I wanted to bet 100 dollars that I could show a circuit that does not loose voltage upon
      short, and in this retesting it is shown that it can actually increase its apparent potential on short. However I will tell you personally that these events seem incomprehensible, as I set out the experimentation with ferrite conductions at the lowest input levels where the exterior resonant circuit used for the ferrite conductions was arranged between the highest interphasal voltage rise. The first oddity here noted was in the placement of either top or bottom silver electrodes held in place by a strong ferrite NIB field. If the connections between those electrodes were changed, the conduction levels changed??? from 23.8 v enabling 8.9 ma to 22.8 v enabling 9.4 ma. This is without enabling any field currents where ph 1 showed the strongest currrents. Then something appeared to change after a longer period of running and now ph 2 absorbed the majority of currents, where these unusual effects can be shown.
      Three interphasal voltage sources can be shown, where two of three interphasal volatges show time distortion whereby the phase angles are over 180 degrees. Then three shorts can be tried with the three combinations. Two of these show the usual result, a reduction of voltage to zero upon short where the current delivery upon short is shown to be in the 25 ma range. But the third short shows na 150 ma delivery with a RISE of input voltage; not a reduction to zero.

      The situation is even more complicated then that, but now the ferrite refuses conduction, and can actually control some aspects of the circuit, too complicated to describe for now...
      HDN later..

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2009

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 8, 2009
          All those notes are null and void. Upon further inspection today I have found that one of the stator lines had become disconnected. This means that only one phase was delivering power. The currents and voltages evidenced on the other phases must have been entirely due to induction from the only active phase. The reading of zero volts between the unpowered phases then begins to make sense in light of the fact they were both receivers from a solitary source and their respective voltage rises would be identical in time. What still seems a mystery however is how the higher internal voltages were reflected back to the source stator lines, but this matter is now cleared up.

          Upon reconnection of the missing stator line things are cleared up, and a good demo of the ferrite heating effect with these two coil DSR's in tight mutual coupling has taken place. The addition of all phase angles involved seems near 420 degrees. The first teslafy you tube video is planned to show these effects, but this will take awhile as the garage working area is a total wreck. I am thinking that an outside demo can be arranged around the corner of the garage, where one big problem is the amount of noise that the motor turning the alternator makes. The sending apparatus will first be shown inside the garage and then delivery wires will be routed to the outside of the house with the garage door closed.

          The present demo consists of showing a heat rise to ~225 degrees F, not the former heat rises to incandescence, for the simple reason that those circuits while viable, have not yet been tuned to show the time distortion effect. In any case things are looking up. Other work with the coil/tower in the back yard also takes precedence, so it will be awhile.