VNN Exclusive Report at the Internation UFO Congress

  • William Alek
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2009
      Hello all,

      I had an intriguing guest on my show, The PROGRESSIVE TECHNOLOGY HOUR, by
      the name of Santiago Yturria with a VNN World Exclusive report on a captured
      Human-ET hybrid creature. Its like nothing I had ever seen before:
      http://www.achieveradio.com/vortex-progressive-tech/index.php

      Click on todays show for this intriguing interview. In regards to the owner
      of the captured creature, it sounds to me the black-ops took him out with an
      exotic energy beam weapon a few weeks after the capture. This is an awesome
      interview!

      Aurora had on a couple of intriguing guest who live in Phoenix. They can
      call down UFOs and videotape these events. They presented some really
      intriguing UFO videos.
      http://www.achieveradio.com/vortex-healthy-habits/index.php

      Michael had a local political UFO activists by the name of Jeff Peckman:
      http://www.achieveradio.com/vortex-cosmic-connections/index.php

      Though we had a few technical gitches here and there and a not very reliable
      broadband internet connection, we have three hours of great interviews on
      the archives today!

      Enjoy!

      Bill

      ---