How to Build a UFO

  • William Alek
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31 8:23 AM
      Hello all,

      My special guest this week on The PROGRESSIVE TECHNOLOGY HOUR is UFO
      researcher, Luke Fortune.
      http://www.ufohowto.com/

      Luke is a certified paralegal researcher who began aggressively
      investigating the UFO phenomenon in approximately 1997. After having a clear
      viewing of a plasma propulsion craft, he began researching the archives of
      the US patent office, and of other countries' patent offices, to locate UFO
      technology. His searches over the next ten years led to the accumulation of
      all the data, and more, that has become the UFO How-To series. Each book in
      this eleven volume series is over 500 pages in length, 99% of the content
      are complete patents; with a recent addition of a primer volume at 118
      pages, "The Basics," designed to simplify the understanding of the
      encyclopedic series, and make the science of UFO propulsion systems
      comprehensible to the average person. Also covered are little known power
      systems for flying craft that can also be set up for home and car.

      Aurora's special guest this week on VNN is Alfred Webre.
      http://peaceinspace.org

      Aurora and Alfred will be talking about Extraterrestrial civilizations on
      the Moon and Mars.

      Tune in Saturday mornings LIVE on Achieve Radio starting at 9am PT, 1pm ET:
      http://achieveradio.com

      All our shows are archived and call-in questions with our guests are
      welcomed!

      Bill

      ---
      PROGRESSIVE TECH CENTER, INC.