Moon Rising - the movie

  • William Alek
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2009
      Hello all,

      Just a reminder, Michael, Aurora and I will be attending the premier showing
      of Moon Rising:
      http://www.moonrising-themovie.com/home.html

      This Thursday evening starting at 7:30pm. Its being shown at the Leonard H.
      Goldenson Theater in North Hollywood.

      "we lied about everything" - BellCom / NASA Insider.

      So, you may be thinking "why would NASA lie?" Well, why would Bush and
      company lie about WMDs in Iraq? Why was the Gulf of Tonken staged as a
      pretext to expand the war in Nam? Why was 911 a staged event carried out by
      domestic terrorists, a rogue element, within the government? Its about an
      agenda, an agenda NOT inline with the people. But, an agenda held sacred by
      those at the top of this world "Ponzi scheme".

      After the premier, we're hoping for clear weather for an evening of UFO
      watching with Ed Grimsley and his night vision goggles. With Aurora and
      Michael participating in this event, we're expecting quite a display in the
      nighttime sky!

      Michael and Aurora will have a display table at the premier showing their
      first book, "Prepare For The Landings". Yes folks, they're coming! Make NO
      mistake about it:
      http://intalek.com/Pictures/PrepareForTheLandingsFinal.jpg

      We'll also be doing a LIVE VNN, PROGRESSIVE TECH HOUR, and COSMIC CONNECTION
      radio shows in LA this Saturday! Be sure to listen in.

      See you there!

      Bill

      ---
      PROGRESSIVE TECH CENTER, INC.