The Quest for FREE Energy

  • William Alek
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2009
      Hello all,

      My special guest on the PROGRESSIVE TECHNOLOGY HOUR is electrical engineer
      and energy researcher, Eric Krieg.
      http://www.phact.org/e/dennis4.html

      Eric grew up in Hershey Pa, was an eagle scout and got an electrical
      engineering degree in 1980 at Lafayette college. His microprocessor work has
      included factory automation, chip building machines and telecommunications
      for major corporations where he lives north of Philadelphia. He is president
      of the 100+ member skeptics group, PhACT (philadelphia association for
      critical thinking). He investigates claims of free energy and offers a
      10,000$ bounty for real proof. For the last 4 years, he has been defending
      himself in federal court against a SLAPP lawsuit attempting to shut down
      many of his web pages.

      Please view an interesting series (1 thru 6) of youtube videos about Free
      Energy and Antigrav, which features Eric:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nlzVI96mn0

      Listen LIVE this Saturday starting at 10am PT, 1pm ET. All my shows are
      archived so, please visit:
      http://www.achieveradio.com/vortex-progressive-tech/index.php

      Brought to you by Vortex Network News.

      Bill