6th Quadrant Re-visitation.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2009
      On the way into the maze the 2nd and 3rd quadrants used identical
      patterns where a corner was touched on the third move. On the return
      journey the knight moves througy a clockwise circle of chess knight
      moves around the center four squares, and this pattern is repeated on
      the 6th quadrant of travel; where the return to the 1st quadrant next
      completes half of the path; or the seventh quadrant of visitations.
      Here we can once again visit our past twice, as will become common on
      both sides; and the next code of squares of seven and nine rule the
      movements.