Building Sustainable Communities

  • William Alek
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2008
      Hello all,

      My special guest this week on The PROGRESSIVE TECHNOLOGY HOUR is founder of
      the Noah's Arc Research Foundation, James "Ben" Schwartz.
      http://www.freewebs.com/narfschwartz/

      Ben organization was formed Sept 27, 1976 in the Philippines for the soul
      purpose of doing research in alternative energy, new battery technology,
      water purification and electric vehicles. Also to provide equipment, work
      area and funding for scientists and researchers that needs a safe haven from
      the mainstream research organizations.

      Listen LIVE this Saturday starting at 10am PT, 1pm ET.
      http://www.achieveradio.com/vortex-progressive-tech/index.php

      Brought to you by Vortex Network News.

      Bill

      ---