UFO Propulsion Technology

  • William Alek
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2008
      Hello all,

      My special guest this week on The PROGRESSIVE TECHNOLOGY HOUR is author,
      researcher, film producer and director, David Sereda:
      http://www.davidsereda.blogspot.com/

      David's first aspiration in life was to become an astronaut. In 1968, David
      and a friend witnessed a UFO along with hundreds of other witnesses. After
      this experience, David grew up as a UFO enthusiast never living in doubt of
      the phenomena that has swept the world since the Roswell incident in 1947.
      His interest in space, religion, philosophy, astronomy and science led him
      on his career in related fields. He has worked deeply in high technology, on
      environmental and humanitarian issues and as a professional photographer for
      over 20 years. He has studied world religion, science, physics and
      paranormal psychology for over 25 years.

      Listen LIVE this Saturday starting at 10am PT, 1pm ET.
      http://www.achieveradio.com/vortex-progressive-tech/index.php

      Brought to you by Vortex Network News.

      Bill

      ---