Re: ~11.2 Volt Stator with three interphasal amperages/ URLs

    Message 1 of 106 , Dec 1, 2008
      --- In teslafy@yahoogroups.com, "Harvey D Norris" <harvich@...> wrote:

      > > File : /ALT/DSCN4066.jpg
      > > Uploaded by : harvich <harvich@>
      > > Description : 29.4 ma neon/magnet current diversion of 30.4 ma
      > interphasal resonance
      > The maximum interphasal resonant amperage is recorded as 30.4 ma
      > current to DSR1 midpoint pictured behind the right meter.
      > The other side of the interphasal resonance current shows 10.6 ma
      > current from DSR2 midpoint of the left coil system containing the blue
      > coil. Not yet pictured are the 12 meters showing the amperage and
      > voltage divisions on the DSR's themselves but here from notes I see
      > that the interphasal voltage across the resonance is 230 volts, that
      > seems to enable the ending 30.4 ma DSR1 midpoint current.
      > Phase 3 DSR midpoint current shows 29.4 ma current from the neon
      > discharge ending. It seems a bit difficult at first glance to analyse
      > the phase angles present on this internal WYE delivery of currents, so
      > I may comment later. Here it becomes amazing however to note that more
      > current is going through the unpictured air core secondary then is the
      > same coil hooked to a line voltage of 230 volts from the inner DSR
      > triangle of voltage rises. The air core secondary above the styrofoam
      > spacers of the back DSR 3 shows 106 volts enabling 16.44 ma. This
      > becomes the next possibility to place the point of the ending neon
      > discharge.
      > Sincerely HDN

      I seem to have put these jpegs in the wrong folder, so I may resubmit
      them in the ALTMAG file where I started from, but I got mixed up and
      put them in the ALT folder. I think the Yahoo service may have goofed
      things up by anouncing the file withut the URL so it should be;
      29.4 ma neon/magnet current diversion of 30.4 ma interphasal resonance
      http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/files/ALT/DSCN4066.jpg
      Neutral 16.6 ma neon/magnet diverted from 30.4 ma interphasal
      resonance; ~ 8.2 Volt stator
      http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/files/ALT/DSCN4064.jpg
    • teslafy@yahoogroups.com
      Message 106 of 106 , Feb 16, 2012
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the teslafy
        group.

        File : /TD/PIC_0149.JPG
        Uploaded by : harvich <harvich@...>
        Description : Amperages on 27% reduced C value for ph 2/666 machine

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        harvich <harvich@...>