Re: Discovery of the Cross

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30 4:56 PM
      --- In teslafy@yahoogroups.com, "Harvey D Norris" <harvich@...> wrote:
      > Huh, they said to dot your eyes, and cross your T's. Lord have
      mercy,for I have discovered this. I pray I can put the knowledge to
      good use. What it means to the uninitiated layman is a gate of
      currents, in the pattern of a cross, without the shortest top portion
      of the cross put in place or added.
      I have made MONUMENTAL Errors here, and upon further inspection of
      the circuit I can immediately see why my observations occured. However
      even this effect has led to further things worth looking into and I
      will post a pic of it anyway, as actually it would seem to be one of
      three ways to light a neon from a single interphasal voltage rise
      circuit hooked to its lines from the midpoint of two of three Delta
      Series Resonances,(DSR's). What has also been done is to light a neon
      between TWO interphasal resonances, which would conceivably be the
      best method, but now because of the mistakes made here it is realized
      there are additional considerations.
      The next jpeg will better show the entire coil system and what the
      meters repesent, and how the present confusion came to be. First I
      will repeat the history of how the interphasal resonances were first
      put into place. In the jpeg three dual series vertical columns are two
      spools in series containing 1000 ft of 14 gauge wire ~ 25 mh by guess.
      As formerly mentioned for this alternator frequency of 456 hz, (the
      alternator is somewhat visible off the right side of my shoulder in
      the jpeg), a single of the 14 gauge coils only appear to provide a q
      factor of 5, but two of them in series can make for q factor voltage
      rises in the 15-20 range. Now due to the remenant magnetism of the
      field rotor the moment the alternator is turned on and comes up to
      speed three phases of 1 volt appear on the stator outputs, and
      voltages from appear 15.8 volts to 21.8 volts on each coils internal
      series resonant voltage rise. One will notice that in the jpeg the
      coil system designated as phase 1, (having 20 volts) is not in good
      mutual induction with the other phases 2, to the left, and phase three
      in the middle having the highest voltage rise at 21.2 volts. Now
      another triple set of voltage meters is placed BETWEEN the outside
      voltage rises, whereby it is seen that each phase's midpoint voltage
      rise being;
      Phase 1; 20 volts
      Phase 2: 15.8 volts
      Phase 3; 21.2 volts
      (Interphasal Voltages)
      (1-2); 30 volts
      (2-3); 30 volts
      (1-3); 40 volts.
      Obviously the phase angle at (1-3) has been expanded where the trig
      shows it to be ~ 152.3 degrees, but also the other phases angles have
      been reduced. This effect of increasing the phase angle between
      resonant DSR's is thought to be primarily brought on by mutual
      inductance between the DSR's, since here the widest phase angle
      appears between the one field in semi isolation with the others. The
      phase with the widest phase angle and thus the highest exterior line
      voltage would be the logical choice for adding the load of a secondary
      voltage rise, because that load itself will reduce the outside voltage
      across it according to the theorem of maximum energy transfer. Now
      what I have discovered that is that WHEN such an interphasal resonance
      is added across two of the three outer DSR voltage midpoints, the
      voltage across the interphasing drops in such a manner that we surmise
      that if it is half the former value, this is the point of maximum
      energy transfer from the outer system to the inner. The currents
      across such an interphasal phase branch are CURRENT limited by the
      reactance of the outer components, by virtue of the simple fact that
      the currents delivered to this load have an intervening reactances
      between them and the three stator voltage outputs of the alternator,
      and current first travels through those reactances before reaching the
      interior load. These DSR reactances are balanced sets of 70 ohms
      inductive and capacitive values. If a short line current measurement
      is made between the two DSR midpoints, the current limitation of the
      outside DSR supply circuit can in fact be determined by an amperage
      meter reading as a short, and when an actual load is placed on the
      supply that amount of conduction can be compared to its short value.
      According to the thinking here, and based on actual voltage
      measurements of 180 phased series resonances using these interphasing
      coils at 60 hz as inversely series resonated pairs, putting a short
      across the oppositely phased resonant midpoints shows that the voltage
      now distributes itself so as to appear with each inductive reactance
      in series, so that now only 60 volts appears across the coils from the
      120 volt source, and they now appear in series rather then in parallel
      to the source. Thus considering the short pathway between the three
      phase DSRs midpoints, this should now be the 70 ohms on either side of
      the interphasal load, which for the point of maximum energy transfer
      should be the addition of the reactances on each phase, or 140 ohms.
      This is the ohmic value of the secondary 12 b 23 gauge wire spool
      pictured in the jpeg. It has a reactance of 1000 ohms at 60 hz and
      about 7000 ohms at this alternator ~456 hz frequency. 50 nf is used to
      balance the reactance. Now let us see how adding this interphasal load
      then lowers the (1-3) interphasal voltage rise.
      Phase 1; 7 volts, reduced from a former 20
      Phase 2; 17.8 volts, increased from 15.8 volts
      Phase 3; 12.2 volts decreased from 21.2 volts
      Interphasal voltages
      (1-3) 8 volts, reduced from a former highest reading of 40 volts, the
      phase angle has been reduced from 152.3 degrees to 49.2 degrees
      (1-2) 25 volts created between (7+ 17.8 = 24.8) equals an angle
      slightly over 180 degrees
      (2-3) 30 volts, again 180 degrees.

      Adding the resonant interphasing has in fact made the outer
      angles of voltage timing reference points to be expanded from the
      normal 360 degrees to now one of 409 total degrees. A amperage meter
      placed on the interphasing's midpoint path notes that 20.7 ma travels
      between L and C, while another amperage meter placed across the ends
      of the circuit as a short shows that the outside circuit is able to
      deliver 21.3 ma. Thus the load has drawn almost all the current that
      the outside source circuit is able to supply but its voltage instead
      of being reduced to one half the former value; this load has caused
      the voltage source to be reduced five fold.
      Now it may be noted that these ~2.4 Henry 23 gauge coils of 140
      ohms that resonate with 50 nf at this alternator frequency of 456 hz
      also may be used as secondary power factor correstion coils with the
      pole pig driven alternator tesla coil. At this earlier time we decided
      to construct the primary arc gap INSIDE the interior volume of the
      power factor correction coil, to see what kind of quenching effects
      that might have. This has not yet been done. However the metal inside
      the core volume although mostly non magnetic appears to increase the
      inductive reactance of the coil some 10%. The 50 nf value being used
      is a small value that cannot now be easily altered, so we need to
      instead reduce the coils inductance by 10% to maintain the reactive
      balance. This was done by placing the coil above the magnetic field of
      the DSR that is not bisected by the interphasing, which as it turns
      out is some 7 3/8ths inches above that coil, which is referred to as
      the neutral phase. Later on this interphasing was then disconnected
      from its voltage source and its endings shorted to form an air core
      secondary at this distance above the coil system where its meters in
      this jpeg show a conduction 20.6 ma with almost 130 volts across it,
      which is a remarkable amount of induction at this distance.
      In any case to attempt to finish here another "naturally" correct
      2.4 H/50 nf resonance was initially added on the adjacent (1-3)
      interphasing, where originally the first incorrect resonance was
      instead on the (1-2) interphasing. One of these was disconnected to
      form a secondary air coil measurement as mentioned, but confusion
      happened as to where the interphasing was made in relation to a
      magnet/neon path to the unused DSR midpoint on the inner triangle,
      where again in this circumstance I had noted;
      "More current can be diverted from the resonance then it itself allows
      through its branch". Further inspection which the jpeg will reveal
      shows that this statement is not true. But when I first went to
      investigate this I decided to replace the magnet/ neon path with a
      short but when I did this it read 4 ma derived from 0 ma measured on
      the resonant interphasing branch, where that interphasing amperage
      meter was placed between the L and C values. I went to sleep thinking
      that from this point perhaps the following idiocy might
      be possible;

      This amuses me because if the top section were
      > added it should short the entire action out below. This gives the
      > possibility of using the top to control the bottom legs of action.
      > This is to be looked into and wondered about. To show the remaining
      > portions of the cross a simple WYE amperage measurement is made. Each
      > amperage meter has one common lead, and three outside sources of
      > voltage, but only one leg of this WYE current branch bears (4 ma)
      > Jesus Christ of Ohio, how can that be possible? I will have to have a
      > picture made.
      > HDN
      The next day after inserting another amperage meter at the C ending of
      the circuit I could see that the 4 ma does not terminate into nothing
      but returns on the capacitive side ending of the circuit. And upon
      re-examining the circuit I had found that instead of its ending
      occuring on the neutral phase, it was connected across its own
      interphasing on the coil side. In other words the magnet/ neon load is
      being placed across the coils voltage rise, which is itself a
      diversion of current from the resonance. It still seems surprising
      that more current can be diverted from the resonance, then the
      resonance itself consumes on the inside LC current measurement.
      Normally this method is self defeating as the placement of a load
      across the resonant voltage rise itself diverts the current flow that
      enables the voltage rise to exist in the first place across that
      component, making that method a sort of catch- 22 proposition that
      only works when the load only diverts a small portion of the amperage,
      but here over half the amount is diverted from the resonance on the
      coil side of things. In the next jpeg to be entitled "Neon/ Magnet
      Diversion of Interphasal 2.4 H Resonance"
      three amperage meters are in front where the left one shows the
      amperage through the 2.4 Henry coil resonance between the 50 nf cap;
      the second meter shows the greater amount of current being diverted
      through the shown 1 inch SrFe magnet width and series neon discharge
      held in place by magnetic lug nut, and the third meter on the right
      shows vector addition of those currents at the C ending of the circuit
      where it connects to phase 1's voltage rise.