What is Time?

  • William Alek
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2008
      Hello all,

      My apologies to the listeners, Ben was experiencing some brownout conditions
      in the Philippines. So, we couldn't connect for todays radio show. We'll
      have Ben on and talk about sustainable communities in two weeks. My guest
      next week will be David Sereda. My backup topic today dealt with the nature
      of time. A show I've been wanting to do for some time now. Aurora Light and
      Michael Ellegion were my guest hosts on the show. We can easily talk for
      hours about "time" - its one of my favorite topics of discussion.

      Bill

      ---
      PROGRESSIVE TECH CENTER, INC.
      7760 E. State Rte 69, Ste C5-381