Five Noble Gas Tubes

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2008
      Need five of the longer ones of different gases for 120 dollars plus shipping as per your last correspondence. Reply concerning payment method. I think I also I may be interested in larger diameter bulbs, where I am wondering how much current can be passed through bulbs of this diameter, where I later may be interested in larger diameter xenon bulbs, although they may be costly. I have forwarded this correspondence to my 500+ yahoo group membership as useful bulb information. Can you say if the krypton bulb has a unique color of discharge?