Interphasal Resonance Work from Notes[]

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2008
      My cousin Faron Naramore once described its function, but to
      paraphrase here; when this valve breaks down; you need to replace it.
      As we currently understand things the valve actually controls two
      things; the amount of electrical energy released from the source and
      the amount to be diverted to the neon discharge. The peculiar nature
      of this valve is that it can be tilted in such a manner as to derive
      more electrical flow then the amount it draws from!!?. Of course being
      a sceptical electrical engineer and knowing nothing of the
      hypothetical "coneuter" valve, once I had discovered it, I immediately
      remembered my cousin who first described it. When he first spoke of
      it, my ears perked up, and I replied in awe;
      "The coneuter valve; what is that?"
      Faron was reticent, but I later learned the following facts;
      The valve controls the input by virtue of the the pressure of
      release in a self regulating manner. Ordinarily if a valve is tilted
      45 degrees to the flow: 1/2 the amount is detected downstream from the
      deflection. The laws of supply and demand must be considered. The neon
      discharge itself as that demand will upserb half of the flow, and the
      loss of this essence itself contrives the conueter valve!
      How brilliant my cousin is! I will soon congratulate him on his
      precognition here! First a small piece of 3/8 block ferrite deflects
      1/12th the current flow, and then a 1 inch piece deflects 1/4 of the
      current flow, and next to show the spectacular nature of the coneuter
      valve itself I propose to demonstrate it deflecting three times the
      amount of current sent into the makeshift valve itself!!!! God forbid
      but be forwarned for I have seen these things for myself. In fact I
      may send my photographic evidence of the coneuter valve to my patent
      attourney, the esteemed Robert W Norris, who for purposes of National
      Security is masquerading as both my brother and Faron's cousin. We are
      fearing that Faron may attempt to sell the coneuter valve to the KGB,
      or even worse the Ku Klux Klan!
      Sincerely HDN
      http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/files/TD/
      There are 180 degrees in the sum of the the interior angles of a
      triangle drawn on a flat plane. There is also an interior area. Both
      of these quantities can be expanded if the triangle is referenced to
      the three dimensional surface of a sphere. Now the angles of the
      triangle sum to over 180 degrees. To begin with the equilateral
      triangle drawn on a flat plane has three 60 degree internal angles. If
      that triangle were made to cover 1/8ths of the surface of a sphere the
      internal angles will have been expanded 50% to 90 degrees. What my
      discovery concerning ferromagnetic motional emf resonance is that
      while a three phase alternator may deliver three voltages divided in
      time to produce 120 degree phase angles, these angles conceivably may
      be expanded 50% to dumbfoundedly create what I call the holy grail of
      physics; THE CREATION OF THREE OPPOSITES IN TIME. This summit has not
      yet been reached, and two entirely distinct methods are available. The
      second method is the reaction of air core resonant coils in space
      between phases by mutual inductance, whereby each of three phases is
      series resonated, and both the internal voltage rises and the voltages
      between these phases are referenced to show the phase angles between
      them. These of course should add to 360 degrees, but the effect of
      "expanding" resonant interphasal voltage rise shows that these can be
      expanded by 1/6th to sum to 420 degrees. During incarceration in
      Portage Co. Ohio the thirty 14 gauge 500 ft spools used to show this
      effect were stolen, so I am now working with a repurchased seven coil
      system, where now after loads are placed on the time distortion
      circuit I have noticed the outside circuit still displays expanded
      phases angles in time. A load of a ceramic magnet and a neon bulb in
      series is added as a load. On this current branch the magnet can draw
      three times the amperage going into the branch, so this is puzzling so
      I must reanalyse this phenomenon to ascertain whether time itself is
      being converted into energy; evidenced by the expansion of the phase
      angles serving the load.

      > File : /ALTMAG/DSCN4045.jpg
      > Uploaded by : harvich <harvich@...>
      > Description : 3/8ths in ferrite/ neon 1 ma current diversion
      >
      > You can access this file at the URL:
      The 3/8ths inch block used for ballasting is not pictured here as
      these photos were hastily prepared. Looking through references here I
      once drew out the schematic concept in 2002 at
      http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/files/RI/Dsc00260.jpg

      Resonant Interphasing Schematic
      In this drawing the bottom blue phase as L4C4 is referenced as the
      neutral phase and the remaining red portions of the circuit represent
      both the outer DSR's, and the interphasing comprising the high
      induction coil of 7000 ohms reactance/140 ohms @ 456hz alternator
      frequency. Because of the fact that the interphasings current is
      between two 120 degree phasings of current flow as the ordered DSR's
      C1L1;C2L2, it stands to reason that the phasing of the current going
      between these outer current branches will be in between the timings of
      the outer phasings, or that current is 60 degrees apart in time with
      the outer DSR's. Because of this fact we also deduce that the current
      flowing in Delta Series Resonance, DSR3 should be in phase with the
      current on the interphasing, and therefore those coils can be brought
      together in space and retuned to account for mutual inductance between
      them to possibly increase the q factor of both coils; which has not
      yet been done. [When this was done the magnetic field from the series
      set of 14 gauge coils @ ~25 mh as outer DSR phase was used to cancel ~
      10% of the higher inductance 23 gauge coil to bring it into resonance
      with the 50 nf capacity, but to do this it was placed 7 inches over
      the DSR; which is quite an effect of mutual inductance alteration!
      Complications ensue as to the probable higher inductance of this
      interphasing coil, as an arc gap assembly has been placed in its core
      for further experimentation under special circumstances of an exterior
      magnetic field influence, but even though the magnetic materials were
      thought to be minimized as we purchased brass parts, it appears to be
      brass coated steel at the end arc gap itself, which may have led to
      higher inductance actions of this coil, which additionally appears to
      have a loss of q factor when resonated because of interior metal in
      its core. Later both an empty core and this coil were compared where
      better results were obtained with an empty core, about twice the q
      factor, but again this has not been exactly compared as singular
      examples, but simultaneous ones, where later a second interphasing was
      added for good results whereby it gained about double the amperage
      across the interphasing branch, some 20 ma compared to the 12 ma
      conduction shown in this example]

      Instead what first has been done is to connect a ferrite/neon load
      across the interphasing L3C3's midpoint voltage rise and the "neutral"
      phase DSR3 containing L4C4's smaller midpoint voltage rise. A simple
      test on turn on shows that 90 volts is present on the interphasing's
      voltage rise, and 30 volts present on the neutral DSR. 120 volts is
      read between their midpoints indicating that the DSR's phasing is
      directly opposite to that of the interphasing since their individual
      voltages sum as a 180 phase angle. Now the open circuit voltage across
      the interphasing drops over half to 10 volts from 25, once the circuit
      is added, and by the laws of maximum energy transfer if any further
      amperage demand were asked for on the interphasing, none should be
      available but a check of the interphasal resonance shows that [when
      the entire phase is shorted it consumes only ~ 14 ma, compared to the
      12.3 ma demand here shown using the ~ 7000 ohm reactance in resonance.
      Obviously in resonant rise circuits the load can be made to consume
      slightly less then what the supply can deliver according to impedance
      matching of inner and outer components, so we wish to see how true
      that premise presents itself, or whether distortions of that premise
      in fact exist, where the following analogy provides interest. If an
      octahedron has 12 edges with 1 ohm conductors, it has ½ ohm resistance
      between opposite corners, but only 5/12ths ohm at the half way point.]
      when the coil is shorted the cap consumes 3 ma with the source
      voltage going back up to 22.3 volts which would be an capacitive
      reactance of ~ 7433 ohms. When the cap is instead shorted a supply of
      24 volts enables 2.9 ma for an inductive reactance near 8275 ohms, so
      the resonance would appear to contain too much inductive reactance. A
      peculiar aspect of adding the interphasing here used is that when
      outside delivery voltages on the phase 1 and 2 are reduced by the
      addition of the interphasal resonance load between them; each phase's
      voltage is not all reduced equally. But most impressive as regards
      timing paradoxes of relative voltage rises summing over the normal 360
      degrees is the fact that the addition of the second generation
      interphasal resonance rather then reducing the total phase angles
      which may seem sensible to begin with or at least 10% within 360
      degrees; this seems to be expanded rather then retracted after
      addition of the interphasal resonance.