Tesla's hidden generator

  • gloomy_goth85
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2008
      Folks! If you are interested in Tesla, then join my new site!
      This site deals with Tesla's special generator.
      Tesla invented a special generator comprised of aluminum, iron, and
      copper with weak magnets. This generator would produce as much power as
      the load needed and could even generate even more.
      Modern watt-hour meters are based on the original design.
      Here is the site. More details are there.
      The idea is to replicate this machine and chat about how it might work