911 was a demonstration of the Hutchison Effect?

  • William Alek
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2008
      Hello all,

      My guest this week on the PROGRESSIVE TECHNOLOGY HOUR is exotic FREE Energy
      researcher, John Hutchison:
      http://www.americanantigravity.com/hutchison.html

      Dr. Judy Wood was on my show last week and revealed shocking evidence
      regarding the technology used to bring down the twin towers in New York City
      on 9-11-2001. She claimed it was a demonstration of the Hutchison Effect!

      I'll be referring to Dr. Wood's website during the show:
      http://www.drjudywood.com/

      Listen LIVE this Saturday starting at 10am PT, 1pm ET.
      http://www.achieveradio.com/vortex-progressive-tech/index.php

      Brought to you by Vortex Network News.

      Bill

      ---