Time Distortion Jpeg No. Lost Forever.

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2008
      Oh well, it can be reproduced again anyway. But I have certainly
      learned a lesson here. Unless you announce a file or jpeg to the
      group, it isn't accessible to the rest of us as a usable URL; I used
      to get around that problem by pasting, but now because of camera
      problems here on the homefront; these things are being rearranged.
      Mark Twainster, or whatever he calls himself is banned where I have
      had enough of his religious nonscense. I guess everything must have a
      number, so I will investigate this matter.